Due to the end of the Action, all services are unavailable from July 15, 2019.
Data Interoperability Platform – Pydio
(Getting started with Pydio)
General mailing list
WG1 mailing list
WG2 mailing list
WG3 mailing list
WG4 mailing list
If you want to create a Redmine project or GIT repository, please contact with the server administrator. For GIT repository please send the following data:
Applicant name: Repository name: Repository type (public or protected): Username (if protected)*: Password (if protected)*: Purpose: * You can request several repositories under the same login data.
Moreover, for our purposes is available:
- fully operational Action site (with news, members base, galleries, forms and many others). Website has been prepared on the basis of framework WordPress and meets all of the H2020 recommendations;
- well protected server with the following configuration:
– Processor: Intel Xeon E3 1225v2
– Cores/Threads: 4 cores/ 4 threads
– Frequency: 3.2 GHz+
– RAM: 32 GB DDR3
– Disks: 2 x 2 TB SATA
– RAID: Soft
– Network connection: 1 Gbps
– Bandwidth: 250 Mbps
– Traffic: Unlimited
– Daily webpage backup
- social media profiles: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.